We are looking for 18 Hole Sponsors for The Cairns Cup aka “The Billy” to be held at Celtic Manor Resort between Monday 7th September – 13th September 2020.
The Cairns Cup is a Pan Disability Ryder Cup style competition played between disabled golfers from Europe and USA. It portrays golf handicaps from 0 – 36 and at least 5 different disabilities will be on show throughout the event.
Hole sponsorship for the event is £1500 and the following is included: NB. Holes allocated on a first come first serve basis.
• Marketing opportunities from the date of sponsorship for “The Billy” 2020 and invoice paid in Full.
• Regular feeds on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram from BIG, TSG, Celtic Manor & in USA.
• Advert on Event leaflets that will be regularly updated to keep information up to date.
• A 10ft approx. sail flag with your companies LOGO and company information (design to be agreed by you) that will be used on a hole allocated to you throughout the Am-Am on 2010 course and 3 days of “The Billy” on the Roman Course.
• When competition is not on these flags maybe flown during the week in and about the Resort as allowed by Celtic Manor.
• British Inclusive Golf will also fly the flags at their events throughout 2019 & 2020 making sure that plenty of photo opportunities are pushed through social media.
• Sponsors will be mentioned in magazines during the build up to the event and in Final event report.
• 3 People will get to play on the 2010 course with a USA or Europe team member in the Am-Am on Wednesday 9th September 2020. (Buggies Included)
• Each player will get Coffee & Bacon Roll on arrival, 3 Course Gala Dinner & Goodie Bag
To be a sponsor please drop me an email with your company details and I’ll get in touch to finalize the sponsorship.
or call 07722 524673